Web VTS Lite (WVL) is an entry-level web-based marine traffic monitoring solution that displays real-time AIS data. It is ideal for users who simply want to view AIS traffic on an electronic chart or map. WVL receives AIS data from AIS Server and provides a graphic display of AIS targets onto electronic charts and maps. Ships equipped with AIS transponders are displayed on the chart or map as AIS targets with relevant information displayed in the information section. You can select an AIS target from the list or chart to view ship details. WVL is designed for users who need a cheap and simple marine traffic service with a multi-user web interface.
- Supports S57 and S63 nautical charts, Open Street, Bing and Google maps
- Displays an unlimited number of AIS-equipped ships
- Supports different types of AIS transponders (Base Stations, Class A, Class B, Aids to Navigation, and Airborne)
- Ship details section and ship information balloon
- Filter Designer and user-defined filters
- Search function (using MMSI number, name or call sign)
- Full navigational chart functions (e.g. zooming and panning)
- Ship tracking
- Customizable presentation of ships
- Data and reports from weather stations
WVL is a unique tool to view your ships from anywhere. The web-based architecture of WVL allows for constant monitoring of ships. Even if you are out of the office, you are still in touch with your ships; a computer with an internet connection is all that is required.
See the Web VTS Comparison Sheet and Product Price List for more information.