Web VTS Mate (WVM) is a simple web-based marine traffic monitoring solution that displays real-time AIS data and is ideal for small marinas or organizations who simply want to view AIS traffic on an electronic chart or map. WVL receives AIS data from the AIS Server and provides a graphic display of AIS targets onto electronic charts and maps. Ships equipped with AIS transponders are displayed on the chart as AIS targets with relevant information displayed in the information section. You can select an AIS target from the list or chart to view the ship's details. WVM can generate enter/exit or min/max speed alerts and send notification emails and/or SMS. WVM is designed for small, low-budget companies who need a simple marine traffic service with basic functions and a multi-user web interface.
- Supports S57 and S63 nautical charts, Open Street, Bing and Google maps
- Displays an unlimited number of AIS-equipped ships
- Supports different types of AIS transponders (Base Stations, Class A, Class B, Aids to Navigation, and Airborne)
- Ship details section and ship information balloon
- Zone Designer and user-defined zones
- Filter Designer and user-defined filters
- Exclusive alarm options
- Search function (using MMSI number, name or call sign)
- Full navigational chart functions (e.g. zooming and panning)
- Ship tracking
- Customizable presentation of ships
- Data and reports from weather stations
WVM administrators can set alarms and define the parameters to generate enter/exit or min/max speed notification emails and/or SMS specific to each user. WVM is a unique tool which allows you to view your ships from any location. The web-based architecture of WVM allows for constant monitoring of ships. Even if you are out of the office, you are still in touch with your ships; a computer with an internet connection is all that is required.
See the Web VTS Comparison Sheet and Product Price List for more information.