The AIS Maritime Domain Intelligence solution is based on the SiiTech Web VTS product and intended for harbor and municipal police departments.
The Internet-based online AIS marine traffic monitoring system assists police departments to:
- Detect and identify AIS-equipped ships at the earliest stage of arrival
- Track AIS targets
- Calculate an Estimated Time of Arrival to any desired point(s)
- Define an alarm zone
- Automatically send AIS messages to ships that have entered into a prohibited zone
- Communicate with AIS-equipped ships through AIS VHF channel
- Receive AIS alert messages from ships in distress
- Receive alarm or email notifications about any arriving or departing ships
- Create sophisticated reports
- Trigger alarms
- Investigate accidents (unlimited history replay function)
- Make decisions in operational actions
This solution supports S57 and S63 nautical charts, Open Street, Bing and Google maps.
The unique report generator provides all kinds of reports, such as Zone Summary, Extended Zone Summary, Arrival/Departure, Arrival Time Forecast, Berth Time Summary, Speed Summary, Speed Violation, and Enter/Exit (Inbound and Outbound Traffic).