The AIS Port Solution is based on the SiiTech Web VTS product and represents an affordable marine traffic monitoring system for maritime professionals ranging from single users to international systems; i.e. ideal for ports of all sizes.
The Internet-based online AIS marine traffic monitoring system assists port authorities and other traffic monitoring operators to:
- Detect and identify AIS-equipped ships at the earliest stage of arrival
- Track AIS targets
- Receive Actual Time of Arrival notifications at any predefined zone
- Receive Actual Time of Departure notifications at any predefined zone
- Obtain Actual Berth Time
- Calculate an Estimated Time of Arrival to any desired point(s)
- Send messages to AIS-equipped ships
- Receive messages from AIS-equipped ships
- Create sophisticated reports
- Trigger alarms
- Investigate accidents (unlimited history replay function)
- Make decisions in operational actions
This solution supports S57 and S63 nautical charts, Open Street, Bing and Google maps.
The unique report generator provides all kinds of reports such as Zone Summary, Extended Zone Summary, Arrival/Departure, Arrival Time Forecast, Berth Time Summary, Speed Summary, Speed Violation, and Enter/Exit (Inbound and Outbound Traffic).