The AIS Boat Charters Solution is an affordable Internet-based boat traffic monitoring system for charter companies of all sizes.
The Internet-based online AIS marine traffic monitoring and management system assists shipping companies to:
- Control fleet in real time
- Investigate accidents (unlimited history replay function)
- Receive Actual Time of Arrival notifications at any predefined zone
- Receive Actual Time of Departure notifications at any predefined zone
- Calculate an Estimated Time of Arrival to any desired point(s)
- Send messages to AIS-equipped ships
- Receive messages from AIS-equipped ships
- Create sophisticated reports
- Trigger alarms
- Make decisions in operational actions
This solution supports S57 and S63 nautical charts, Open Street, Bing and Google maps.
The unique report generator provides all kinds of reports, such as Zone Summary, Extended Zone Summary, Arrival/Departure, Arrival Time Forecast, Berth Time Summary, Speed Summary, Speed Violation, and Enter/Exit (Inbound and Outbound Traffic).